“I believe that if you just do your little bit without thinking of the bigness of what you stand against, if you turn to the enlargement of your own capacities, just that itself creates new potential.” — Vandana Shiva
Together, we are laying the foundations for an equitable, liveable future.
We are weaving a full circle economy and a partnership culture. Your support helps us provide resources, alternative perspectives, and solidarity to people globally — from our Offers and Needs Market events that reveal the true wealth in communities to our Post Growth Fellowship that deepens our understanding of existing post-capitalist realities and possibilities.
Your financial support is crucial in helping us to build capacity — and every single gesture has an impact. If you prefer to support us in other ways, read on to explore some of the most impactful. However you choose to support us, your contribution encourages and inspires our team to even greater action.
Table of contents
1. Making a financial donation
From a one-off donation of US $25 to a monthly gift of $10, you are helping community members access training and helping us to connect with more people and organizations across the world. If you make your contribution from the US, your gift is tax-deductible.
Make a one-time donation
- US $25 contributes to a Disability Justice Assessment we are conducting for all our Offers and Needs Market events and trainings.
- US $100 supports our Post Growth Fellowship publication for one week, helping a wider audience access post-growth content created by Global South activists, scholars, and entrepreneurs.
- US $200 covers a Post Growth Fellow’s program costs for 10 days.
- US $400 covers a community scholarship to our Offers and Needs Market facilitator training.
Make a regular monthly donation
A regular monthly gift is the easiest way to sustain our work, and create a deeper, lasting impact.
2. Browsing our Bookshop
Whether you’re already deep in the post-growth movement or have never heard of it before, our Bookshop is the perfect place to dive in with writers and thought-leaders from across the globe. Learn about post-capitalist economics and culture, and many of the social, political, historical, and creative narratives that weave into the topic. Gift yourself and loved ones something truly meaningful with a book from our selection of 100+ titles hand-picked by our team, Affiliates, and Post Growth Fellows.
In keeping with our values, Bookshop redistributes its profits to help independent bookstores compete online and maintain their presence in local communities.
3. Amplifying the post growth conversation
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Youtube, and engage with your favorite posts.
- To support the work of our network, sign up to receive alerts from the Post Growth Alliance (PGA), our cooperative social media service that amplifies content for sustainability-focused member organizations.
The Post Growth Alliance is a cooperative social media service that creates and promotes engaging, original content for…
- If you’re a journalist, blogger, podcaster, or creator interested in producing content about post growth, contact us to arrange an interview with one of our team or Post Growth Fellows. You can also republish or reshare the wealth of content featured in our Post Growth Perspectives publication here on Medium — almost all our articles are published under a Creative Commons license.
4. Joining our trainings
For over a decade, we’ve been refining the Offers and Needs Market (OANM): A two-hour, guided process in which community members meet (virtually or in-person) to identify and exchange their passions, knowledge, skills, resources, opportunities, and needs.
If you’d like to experience it for yourself, join our monthly public Offers and Needs Market. It’s a fun and inspiring way to network with our post growth community, get more comfortable expressing your offers and needs, and begin conversations with all kinds of people. Register here for an upcoming event.
If you’re interested in more in-depth training that also provides valuable tips for facilitating an OANM, you can register for our Offers and Needs Market Facilitator training, a virtual five-week program that runs once or twice a year.
5.Hiring us as speakers
If you’re looking for inspiring speakers for your organization or event, wow your audiences with engaging presentations by PGI team members and Post Growth Fellows on how we can flourish in a post-capitalist market economy, and a range of other post-growth topics. Contact us to discuss your needs.
This article is a living document — we’ll be regularly updating it, so feel free to check back in down the road to discover new avenues to support our work.